I am often amazed at how well hidden some of Air Malta’s offers with its commercial partners are, a good example being the fact you can earn Flypass KMiles with Carrefour supermarkets.
Another example of this is Air Malta’s “Boarding Pass Benefits”, where you take your boarding pass to certain places and get a discount as a result.
It’s not the most exciting of schemes, being quite limited, but it is worth a mention. Ignoring the numerous hotel “offers”, the following discounts are available on presentation of your Air Malta boarding pass:
– Ta’ Marija restaurant, Mosta: Ta’ Marija will arrange free transport, pick-up and return to your accommodation (“worth €10 per person”, apparently), for bookings of 4 or more.
– The Malta Experience: Present your boarding card (within 10 days of issue) to be eligible for the following discounts:
- 10% discount for adult admissions
- 20% discount for junior admissions (up to 14 years)
- 10% discount on souvenirs
- 15% discount on food and beverage
– Valletta Living History: 20% off admissions.
It’s worth noting that only the Malta Experience discount appears to have any kind of time limit on the required date of the Boarding pass.