Oneworld member Sri Lankan Airlines is currently offering very competitive value on long-haul Business Class flights out of Frankfurt, Germany.
Return prices are as low as €1651 to Colombo, €1731 to the Maldives and €1784 to Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. You need to book online for outward travel by 30 June 2015.
The full list of destinations and all-in return prices (i.e. inclusive of all taxes/fees) is as follows:
- Colombo (Sri Lanka) at €1651.22
- Male (Maldives) at €1731.22
- Bangkok/Singapore/Kuala Lumpur/Hong Kong at €1793
- Chennai/Thiruvananthapuram/Bengaluru/Kochi/Mumbai/Delhi/Tiruchirapally (all India) at €1716.70
- Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou at €2113.47
Our test bookings have all indicated excellent availability at the prices quoted (or a few Euros more). Here is Bangkok at €1793, as an example:
And Hong Kong:
Is Sri Lankan Airline Business Class any good?
Yes. Sri Lankan Airlines have recently upgraded their Business Class product. Flat beds are now standard on long haul.
But I don’t live in Germany!
Per our stock advice. If the price is good enough, a positioning flight to Frankfurt will be worth the money and effort. Ryanair is often a handy resource here, with return trips from London to Frankfurt currently starting under €25:
Full terms and conditions of this sale are as follows:
- Fares are already discounted by (Including all surcharges and taxes)
- All fares and flights are subject to availability
- Child/infant discounts are applicable as per the fare rule
- Date changes are allowed (Necessary penalties and fare difference will be applied)
- Maximum stay is 2 months
- Reservations will be based on availability of seats on this special offer
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offers
- Standard terms and conditions and fare rules will continue to apply – please read the fare conditions online at the time of purchase as fare rules vary by ticket and destination
- General terms and conditions of credit/debit cards will continue to apply