Starting tomorrow (6 October), Hilton is offering 33% off weekend rates at various European hotels for one week only.
You need to book on or before 12 October, and stay between 10 October 2014 and 31 January 2015. The full list of hotels and the discounts offered are here.
Some highlights of this Hilton sale include:
- Hampton Warsaw City Centre at £44 a night
- Hilton Palermo at £52 a night
- DoubleTree Edinburgh at £55 a night
- Hilton Prague Old Town at £63 a night
- DoubleTree Heathrow at £74 a night
- Conrad Istanbul (an euflyer favourite) at £79 a night
- Hilton Barcelona at £81 a night
- Hilton Malta at £97 a night
- Hilton London Chelsea at £111 a night
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice at £112 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Berlin at £121 a night
- Conrad Algarve at £131 a night
- Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri at £131 a night
- Concorde Opera Paris at £150 a night
Sale prices should be displayed if you click through the link above, but if they are not, use Hilton promotional code PR08TB for bed and breakfast bookings, and Hilton promotional code PR08TR for room only bookings.
You will earn HHonors points on all stays even in the Hilton sale, and can of course combine this with the current triple points offer if you stay before 31 October.