As part of a wide-ranging 5 day sale, Qatar Airways has discounted a number of its global Business and Economy fares until the end of 20 February 2015. While the booking window is tight, you generally have until 10 December 2015 to travel.
The sale applies to a huge number of flights over a wide range of dates, so it is quite hard to give meaningful examples. However, some interesting fares we (randomly) noted were:
Business Class return
- Paris to Colombo at €1450
- London Heathrow to Goa at £1575
- Paris to Bangkok at €1670
- Milan to Bangkok at €1680
- Berlin to Dubai at €1720
- London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi at £1760
- London Heathrow to Bangkok at £1820
- London Heathrow to Hong Kong at £1865
- Berlin to Dubai at €1915
Economy Class return
- Berlin to Dubai at €350
- London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi at £305
- London Heathrow to Dubai at £315
- New York to Chennai at $849
- Washington to Mumbai at $895
At the time of writing, availability is very good.
While we can’t possibly give you a comprehensive list of all the Qatar Airways offers in this sale, if you’re considering a flight, it’s well worth searching with Qatar before this sale ends.
There are some exclusions and blackout dates, principally as follows:
- Blackout dates:
26th March – 2nd April 2015 and 6th-13th April 2015
- Additional Blackout dates may apply for:
– From Europe: 25th March – 5th April, 27th June – 20th July
– From Asia Pacific: 13th August – 6th September
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, with the following exceptions:
– All travel originating from Australia, China, Hong Kong, Qatar and Taiwan
– All travel originating from and flying into Jeddah, Madinah.
Full terms and conditions are available here. Note that the US-departing flights have slightly different terms and conditions, including a requirement to fly the outbound leg by an earlier dates.