The long-running Hilton Asia Pacific sale has just been refreshed and extended until 30 June 2015. With savings of up to 30% off China and Hong Kong, and some decent savings elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region, it’s worth a look.
In addition to the China and Hong Kong discount:
- Hilton hotels in India are 20% off.
- The Hilton and Conrad Centennial in Singapore are 20% off
- The Hilton, Conrad and DoubleTree properties in Bangkok are 20% off
- Hilton hotels in Malaysia are 20% off
- Hilton Dream Resorts in Asia are 30% off*
- The Hilton Brisbane is 20% off
Subject to our comment below, you do not need a Hilton promo code to benefit from these rates: the discount will be applies when you click on the links above.
The cheapest hotel available is the $48 per night hotel Hilton Garden Inn Shenzhen Bao’An.
Before you get too carried away with the $48 rate, the Hilton Garden Inn Shenzhen Bao’An is a Category 1 Hilton hotel, so can be booked for a great value 5,000 HHonors points a night, in any event.
Regardless of the rates/discounts offered in Asia Pacific, don’t forget to review our Hilton Promo Codes page to see if your stay can be better discounted.
*The Dream Resorts sale ends on 30 April.