If you’re Malta based and don’t have a Nectar card, Maltapoints will send you one for free. You can then register it online.
- Ever wonder what happened to London's bendy buses?
- Ryanair now accepts Paypal. Don't use it.
- Very low Hilton/IHG Hotel rates for travel agents/airline staff
- The Top 10 Insider Travel Tips
- Air Malta set to relaunch its frequent flyer scheme
- Virtu ferries to Sicily - half price offer
- A massive 30% - plus a further 5% - off cruises
- KMiles Redemption - getting value for points
- Air Malta - "Boarding Pass Benefits"