The fact that Premier Inn has a horribly cheap-sounding name, and appalling logo, should not irreversibly put you off staying there. It is in fact an excellent budget hotel chain, that offers good quality rooms at very reasonable prices.
In addition, it regularly offers heavily discounted prices, particularly on non-refundable rates. Its current offer is a particularly good one – 10,000 rooms available from £39 for stays from 27 February to 20 March, 2015.
Some examples of particularly good prices currently available are as follows:
- London City (Aldgate) at £69 a night
- London City (Tower Hill) at £69 a night
- London Stratford at £59 a night
- London Wandsworth at £49 a night
- London Barking at £39 a night
- Birmingham City Centre (New St Station) at £39 a night
- Edinburgh City (Haymarket) at £35 a night
- Liverpool City Centre (Liverpool One) at £35 a night
- Manchester City Centre (Deansgate Locks) at £35 a night
- Exeter Central (St Davids) at £35 a night
- Southampton City Centre at £35 a night
Full terms and conditions are available here.