The excellent Turkish Airlines are currently offering some superb Business Class deals from Oslo, Norway to the US. You can see all the offers in the graphic below, but the stand-out fares are Business Class returns to Boston at 7,522 NOK (£632) and New York at 8,022 NOK (£674).
You can also work a free stopover in Istanbul into the trip (see our review of the Turkish Airlines Business Class lounge in Istanbul here).
You need to book by 10 March, for travel by 31 May 2015, and 20 March to 3 April is blacked out.
Full terms and conditions are as follows:
- Departure Period: 01 March 2015 – 31 May 2015
- This promotion isn’t valid between these dates: 20 March 2015-03 April 2015
- Purchasing Period: 01 March 2015 – 10 March 2015
- Advance Ticketing: Tickets must be purchased within 1 day(s) after making your reservation.
- Minimum Stay: 3 day(s) or Sunday (Return must start after 12:00 am on the first Sunday.)
- Maximum Stay: 1 month(s)
- Special offer is all inclusive (all taxes, fees and surcharges ) and subject to availability (due to limited seat capacity)
- Special offer may change subject to currency fluctuation.
- Rebooking, cancellation and refund terms is subject to class of ticket.
- Turkish Airlines can change conditions of promotion.
As well as running the at times slightly unfathomable (and ludicrously named) Miles&Smiles, Turkish Airlines is of course a member of Star Alliance, so these flights will earn you a substantial haul of points in a number of schemes (including Miles&More).
But I don’t live in Norway
A fair riposte. Well you can get there from the UK for less than £13 return.
(Thanks to Headforpoints)