Hilton has today launched its summer sale, with 30% off stays in Europe, Middle East & Africa, plus a bonus 5% off hotels in Turkey, Middle East and Africa until 19 June.
You need to book before 23 August, and stay from 22 May to 27 September 2015.
Technically the sale applies to weekend stays, apart from Friday 24 July to Monday 31 August, where stays are discounted all week. However, we invariably find that even when promoted as a weekend sale, Hilton sale rates will apply week-long at the majority of hotels.
Helpfully, this sale is supported by a Hilton promo code, which is as follows:
Bed & Breakfast: PR08SB
Room Only: PR08SO
Some example offers include:
- 35% off at the Conrad Istanbul, Turkey
- 35% off at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
- 35% off at the Conrad Dubai
- 35% off at the Conrad Cairo
- 30% off at the Waldorf Hilton, London
- 30% off at the Hilton Paris Opera
- 30% off at the Hilton Barcelona
- 30% off at the Hilton Malta
But these are just a few select examples. If you’re after a discounted Hilton booking this summer, it’s well worth visiting the sale page and having a look at what’s available.
For a guide to applying a Hilton discount code (and all other officially available codes), have a look at our page dedicated to Hilton discount codes, here.