British Airways has just announced a sale – lasting until midnight on 28 January 2014. The good news is that while you need to book before then, you do not need to travel in this window. As such, the reduced prices are wholly applicable to BA flights to/from Malta, that resume in March 2014.
I have had a look at some of the offers (currently) available, and they’re more than impressive.
Key points are as follows:
- flights between London and Malta are selling – for the rest of 2014 – as low as £55 each way including taxes. For BA, that is a superb price. Importantly, I have checked availability and, at the time of writing, it is very good throughout 2014 (including at peak season). If you want a checked bag, prices start at £67 each way.
- Business class flights are also very good value at certain times – I found prices as low as £249 all in, return between London and Malta.
- BA holidays (i.e. flight+hotel) in Malta are also standout value. Exact prices will of course depend on when you go and where you stay, but here are a few great value examples:
- April 2014: return flights plus 7 nights at the Pergola Club Hotel, Malta, £236
- April 2014: return flights plus 7 nights at the Intercontinental Hotel, Malta, £396.
- July 2014: return flights plus 7 nights at the Kempinski, Gozo, £433.
- July 2014: return flights plus 7 nights at the Dolmen Hotel, Malta, £359.
I could go on for a while, but I will leave it to you to have a look. Bear in mind that there are offers on travel from, as well as to, Malta (remember to check “holidays” as well as just flights, should you be interested in a good combined deal on flight+hotel).
If you are planning to use BA on its return to Malta, I strongly recommend you try and take advantage of these sale prices and book by 28 January 2014.
Finally – don’t forget to earn Avios on BA flights!