Every now and then, airberlin’s frequent flyer programme, topbonus, slashes the cost of redemption flights via its “Topdeal” offers. Although taxes and fees still apply, the actual miles required for these redemptions is sometimes incredibly low – so even if you only have a small stash of topbonus miles, the available tickets are worth reviewing.
The latest range of Topdeals were made available today until 13 December 2014, for travel between 5 January and 29 March 2015. The full list of available Topdeals is set out here, but highlights include:
(In either direction)
- Berlin-Tegel – Abu Dhabi was 30000 now 15000 miles
- Berlin-Tegel – Chicago was 25000 now 15000 miles
- Dresden – Palma de Mallorca was 10000 now 2500 miles
- Dusseldorf – Hamburg was 7500 now 1500 miles
- Dusseldorf – Tel Aviv was 20000 now 10000 miles
- Dusseldorf – Abu Dhabi was 30000 now 15000 miles
- Munich – Tel Aviv was 20000 now 7500 miles
- Stuttgart – Abu Dhabi was 30000 now 12500 miles
- Vienna – Abu Dhabi was 30000 now 12500 miles
Be aware that you can also earn a number of fairly easy free airberlin miles, as noted on our dedicated Free Points/Miles page. In fact, there’s currently enough free topbonus points on that page alone to bag you a flight between Dusseldorf and Hamburg.
(This offer starts at 1400 CET today – so won’t be available for a couple of hours from posting.)