Hotels.com has launched a flash sale, ending at midnight GMT tonight (19 February 2015). It offers up to 50% (and in some cases slightly more) off hotel bookings for stays until 5 April 2015.
It’s a worldwide sale, so a huge number of hotels are included in the discount, and very obviously listed on the deal homepage. As such, it’s worth having a browse.
Some offers that caught our eye are as follows:
(We have listed prices in GBP, but you can change currency on this page)
- Sofitel Paris La Defense at £110 a night (20% off)
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel, Via Veneto (Rome) at £187 a night (20% off)
- Grand Hyatt Berlin at £119 a night (20% off)
- Mercure Hotel Berlin Mitte at £36 a night (30% off)
- Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam at £64 a night (45% off)
- Hotel Barcelona Universal at £38 a night (47% off)
- Sheraton Prague Charles Square at £67 a night (20% off)
- Hilton Budapest at £69 (40% off)
- Corinthia Hotel Budapest at £130 (50% off)
- Elite Hotel Stockholm Plaza at £58 (20% off)
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort at £89 a night (30% off)
- Orchard Hotel, San Franciso at £105 a night (20% off)
- Alvea Art Hotel, Buenos Aires at £137 a night (50% off)
- Daluman Villa, Bali at £91 (50% off)
- Mandarin Bangkok at £60 a night (50% off)
Irrespective of the savings listed above, always compare the hotel rates available on Hotels.com to the hotel’s direct rates. Just because it’s on offer with Hotels.com, does not mean a better rate will not be available directly.
Note that while you may not get loyalty benefits with hotel chains if you book through Hotels.com (and you should certainly not assume that you will), you can still benefit from Hotels.com’s own scheme, Welcome Rewards, which basically gives you one night free for every 10 that you book.