British Airways currently has some very good value Business Class fares available from various European cities, including Amsterdam, Brussels and Dublin.
As with the Qatar sale we flagged yesterday, it’s worth having a search yourself to see if the route you are interested in is covered, but some stand-out value fares we noted were as follows:
All-in Business Class return
- Luxembourg to Dubai – €1455
- Amsterdam to Mumbai – €1655
- Amsterdam to Hong Kong – €1752
- Rotterdam to Beijing – €1812
- Rotterdam to Shanghai – €1812
- Amsterdam to Beijing – €1816
- Amsterdam to Shanghai – €1816
- Dublin to Los Angeles – €1820
- Dublin to San Francisco – €1820
- Amsterdam to Rio – €1905
- Brussels to Buenos Aires – €2087
If you are UK based, do not be put off by the fact these fares do not depart from the UK! Where flights to these destinations start in London, you are still likely to save yourself a small fortune by flying out to mainland Europe (Ryanair anyone?) and catching the BA flight. Yes you need to factor in the hassle and the cost of the repositioning flight, but you may still find there’s a bargain to be had.
If you are US-based, it’s a good opportunity to use your strong dollar (vs Euro) to fly on from Europe!
You will of course earn Avios miles and BA Tier Points on all these flights.