A gentle reminder that today, 4 May 2015, is your last opportunity to take advantage of some excellent Qatar Airways Business Class fares from Amsterdam to the Far East, Middle East and India.
It’s also yet another example of the increasing benefit to value-seeking travellers of keeping a sharp eye on Business Class sale fares (not least from the big Middle Eastern carriers), rather than assuming that all the value is to be found in making good use of frequent traveller miles.
If you like these prices, but don’t want to book your flight today, there are also other options…
- The Qatar Airways ex-Copenhagen sale runs to the end of the year, with long haul Business Class return flights from as little as €1700.
- The Qatar Airways ex-Stockholm sale also runs until the end of the year, with long haul Business Class returns from €1760.
- Completing the Scandinavian set, the Qatar Airways ex-Oslo sale also runs until the end of the year, with long-haul Business Class returns from €1890.
- The Qatar Airways ex-UK (London, Manchester and Edinburgh) sale runs until 13 May, with long haul Business Class returns from as little as £1500.
- The Etihad Airways ex-UK (London, Edinburgh and Manchester) sale runs until 12 May, with long-haul Business Class returns from as little as £1500.