Air Malta have just launched an excellent deal for redemption of your Air Malta KMiles.
Bookings made between now and (up to) 30 November 2014, for travel between 1 September and 30 November 2014 are currently half price – in both economy and business class.
This means that KMiles needed for redemptions in this period are as follows:
Sadly the offer does not apply to the use of points for upgrades of flights.
Given that one of the major complaints about KMiles/Flypass is the large number of points needed for redemption, this is an excellent use of your KMiles.
There are slightly complicated terms and conditions. The key ones are as follows:
- This offer is only available on Air Malta operated / scheduled flights between 1st September and 30th November 2014.
- Travel Award seats are subject to availability.
- Flights to Budapest, Geneva, Lyon, Marseille, Parma, Venice and Prague are only available till 26th October 2014.
- Black out period: all UK routes 26th October till 09th November 2014.
- Offer is not available on Libya routes.
- Any applicable taxes, charges and service fees must be paid by the member and cannot be settled by KMiles redemption.
If you have a stash of Flypass KMiles, this is an excellent way of using them.